After 15 years of struggle with fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, and infertility, Denise discovered a path to transforming her health that her 26 doctors couldn’t resolve with multiple major surgeries and drugs. She found that food is her medicine and her medicine is her food.
She founded HIPP about Health, with a mission is to educate, inspire and motivate you to make healthier lifestyle choices for a healthy mind, body, and spirit. Denise advanced her education in holistic health field becoming a Cellular Medicine Consultant with the Dr. Rath Health Alliance, a Health Coach with The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and then graduated as a Nutritional Therapist and Weight Loss Specialist with The Health Sciences Academy.
Before this journey, Denise qualified as a Prince 2 Practitioner, with 25 years of experience in business administration, information technology, human resources, and finance. She also trained as Life Coach and lead Christian courses in Churches.
Denise’s educational accomplishments have equipped her with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive medicine. Drawing on her expertise, she works with clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. They develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for them, improving their energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. She talks with her clients about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of their life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. She will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
Take a look at her certificates
Accreditations & Partners
Take a look at her connections